GREENTECH Gypsum Block
- Detrimental environmental degradation is formed by coal-fired power plants.
- Gypsum is formed from a process known as Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD).
- GREENTECH Gypsum blocks support a 60% decrease in energy consumption in comparison to traditional cement blocks.
Strong and Stable
- Strong compressive and flexural strength.
- Stable compact walls with high resistance against mechanical loads.
- GREENTECH Gypsum block walls can be built up to 9m in height without steel frames.
Regulates Room Temperature and Humidity
- Low thermal conductivity to keep the room temperature cool.
- Acts as a natural air conditioner to adjust indoor temperature and humidity.
- Lower energy consumption on air conditioning and dehumidification.
- Formulated with our patented technologies to attain homogenous hydrophobic properties.
- Achieved Water Repellent Class H1 according to BS EN 12859:2011.
- Suitable for use in wet areas: kitchen, washroom, etc.
Fire Resistance & Thermal Insulation
- Gypsum is non-combustible and will not support the spread of fire.
- Achieved fire rating of 300 minutes in compliance with BS EN 1364-1.
- Can achieve up to STC-60 sound insulation.
- Special designs are available for areas requiring even higher acoustic performance.
High Construction Efficiency
- The large format and tongue & groove design of GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks speed up wall construction time.
- A smooth surface allows construction to proceed with precision and evenness.
- Flexible E&M construction saves time and cost for construction.
Time & Cost-Effective
- Elimination of plastering work and steel stiffener works reduces labor, delivery time, transportation fee, construction time, and wastage.
- Elimination of cement-based plastering works also saves site clearance costs, simultaneously providing a safer and cleaner working environment.