1,100 kg and 1,200 kg HIGH-DENSITY
GREENTECH Gypsum blocks undergo various laboratory tests to receive official certification under British and European Standards. Our product specifications are comprehensive and complete, with test reports validating fire rating, density, sound insulation, water absorption, and the strength of our notable products. We are proud to provide our customers with products of exceptional design-related attainments.
* Above data are based on tests conducted at standard conditions according to the captioned test methods and our standard drawings. For other special conditions, please consult our representative. Complies with Standards of: BS 5234, BS EN 12859, BS EN 13279, BS EN 1364, BS 476, ASTM E90, ASTM E119
* GREENTECH Gypsum Block meets the fire rating requirement of the International Building Code (IBC), Code of Practice for Fire Safety in Buildings (Hong Kong) & Macau Code.
- Detrimental environmental degradation is formed by coal-fired power plants.
- Gypsum is formed from a process known as Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD).
- GREENTECH Gypsum blocks support a 60% decrease in energy consumption in comparison to traditional cement blocks.
GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks are manufactured from raw gypsum, a 100% recyclable material obtained as a byproduct from coal-fired power plants. Our company also strictly adheres to the principle of sustainable development and commitment to reducing the carbon footprint, minimizing environmental impacts, and encouraging waste management upon utilizing our products. We are also committed to adopting greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction practices throughout the transportation, construction, and demolition processes, demonstrating how the construction industry can work in tandem with sustainable development practices.
Awarded Hong Kong Green Label
- Free of hazardous substances
- Free of heavy metals
- Low radioactivity
- Free of asbestos
Awarded CIC Green Product Certification – Platinum
- Free of Organophosphates
- Free of Cyanides
- Free of CFCs
- Free of heavy metals
Strong and Stable
- Density of GREENTECH Gypsum Block
- Compressive strength: up to 12MPa
- Flexural strength: Up to 4MPa
- Stable compact walls with high resistance against mechanical loads
- GREENTECH Gypsum block walls can be built up to 9m in height without steel frames
Even heavy loads such as kitchen cupboards or wash basins can be simply and securely installed at any point with normal commercial anchors.
Gypsum Block Walls can be built up to 9m in height without the need of steel frames and comply with the minimum requirements for horizontal imposed loads on protective barriers in accordance with Table 3.13 of the Code of Practice for Dead & Imposed Loads, 2011.
Carry Heavy Marble
Gypsum block walls can be built > 7m wall in height without steel frames
- Hydrophobic GREENTECH Gypsum Block
- H1 level of water adsorption (BS EN 1285): <2.0% by weight of water absorption capacity is resulted when gypsum block is immersed in water for 2 hours.
- Applicable for wet area including kitchens, washrooms and places with high humidity expectation.
GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks are suitable to be used in all areas including kitchen, washroom and other wet areas.
Regulates Room Temperature and Humidity
- Low thermal conductivity to keep the room temperature cool.
- Acts as a natural air conditioner to adjust indoor temperature and humidity.
- Lower energy consumption on air conditioning and dehumidification.
Fire Resistance & Thermal Insulation
- Compliance with BS EN 1364-1:1999: achieve a fire rating of 240-300mins in both integrity and heat insulation
- 75/80mm thickness – 180mins 100/150mm thickness – up to 300mins
Average and maximum temperature rise of specimen over the test period
- Provide excellent fire protection
- Able to fulfill high fire protection requirements for areas such as basements and plant rooms
- Can achieve up to STC-60 sound insulation.
- Special designs are available for areas requiring even higher acoustic performance.
It can achieve up to STC-66 sound insulation and it is very suitable for spaces which have stringent noise abatement requirements. Special designs are available for areas requiring even higher acoustic performance and even special requirements such as carry loads.
High Construction Efficiency
- The large format and tongue & groove design of GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks speed up wall construction time.
- A smooth surface allows construction to proceed with precision and evenness.
- Flexible E&M construction saves time and cost for construction.
The smooth surface and zero deviation in dimensional tolerances allows construction with precision and evenness. This makes the plastering works unnecessary.
Tongue & Groove Design
- Tongue & Groove design of GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks speed up the wall erection time.
- Simple tools for MEP services installation after wall construction.
The smooth slotting joints enable a quick and precise assembly process, resulting in a leveled and even wall surface. The ease of using our tongue and groove jointed blocks will enhance wall construction efficiency. Besides, the polished surface of the GREENTECH Gypsum Block wall eliminates the need for plastering works, drastically reducing construction time which can instead be allocated towards other related construction work.
Flexible MEP Services Installation
GREENTECH Gypsum Block Walling Systems also allows the use of simple hand tools to form grooves and openings for MEP services to be installed after the gypsum block walls are erected. Form engineer’s point of view, it is flexible for E&M construction. This saves critical time and cost for coordination and construction.
Door and Window Frame Installation
Time & Cost-Effective
- Plastering and steel stiffener are not required for GREENTECH Gypsum Block
– Save subsequent cost including labour, materials, transportation.
– Reduce Construction time and wastage
- Elimination of cement-based plastering works also saves site clearance cost, simultaneously providing a safer and cleaner working environment.
Moreover, the elimination of cement based plastering works also saves site clearance costs and provides a safer and cleaner working environment when GREENTECH gypsum blocks are used.
From a developer’s point of view, wall systems formed by GREENTECH Gypsum Blocks are thinner than conventional masonry construction which results in more useable floor area to achieve higher sales prices. Enhancement of construction speed will achieve earlier completion and handover dates which can allow income and profit from sales and leasing for properties to be realized earlier.
Gypsum Adhesive GA-90
GREENTECH Gypsum Adhesive GA-90 is a superior gypsum-based adhesive formulated specifically to be used in conjunction with GREENTECH Gypsum block masonry. As a foundation for GREENTECH Gypsum block masonry, GA-90 provides good adhesion upon easy application in only a short time frame.